Dr. James Vette, DDS is a mercury-free practice. This means that we’ve replaced the use of mercury silver amalgam fillings with composite white fillings.
why composite fillings?
- They are safer than mercury fillings
- Avoid the toxins and side effects associated with mercury
- High-quality white Nano-hybrid resin
- Stronger and more effective
- Match the color of existing teeth
Composite filling uses
- Chipped teeth
- Closing space between two teeth
- Cracked or broken teeth
- Decayed teeth
- Worn teeth
A composite filling is an easy process that can be completed in one dental visit. Our practice will provide a local anesthetic to numb the area against pain. After removing any decay, the composite filling is placed in the space of the cavity and shaped to your tooth’s shape.
Whether you need to replace an old filling or you need a new filling to repair a cavity, tooth decay, crack, or a fracture, our composite white fillings are a healthy choice for you.